December 3, 2012

Could I Hold the Baby? Flip Chart

I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by someone who had read an earlier post about the Christmas song "Could I Hold the Baby?".  She inquired about a flip chart for it.  I didn't have one, as the primary chorister at that time had made her own poster board to teach it to our primary.  So I decided to make a flip chart for her.  I have made a slide show of it and posted it below.

If you are interested in the pdf flip chart, please just shoot me an email: thoeche@gmail.com  with a request & I'll send it to you!  It'll will be sent to you in 2 separate emails as the file is quite large.

You can purchase the sheet music and mp3 recordings of this song by clicking on the following links:


Could I Hold the Baby? pdf sheet music for $1.50:

Could I Hold the Baby? MP3 recordings for $1.60-$2.00:
http://www.thesongoftheheart.com/musicforworship/process.php?pname=ShowAlbumDetailsProcess-Start&CategoryID=CategoryID&AlbumID=17


**As a quick side note, please know that this song has NOT been published in any of the church magazines and therefore is required to have the approval of your Primary President AND a final approval by your bishop in order for you to teach/sing it in primary or any other church meeting setting.

Beautiful song!!!!!   Still a favorite with my primary and leaders:)  The Spirit that comes as it is being sung is indescribable.  Absolutely awesome.

25 comments:

  1. I wish you were doing this when I was the primary chorister. I love all your cute ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to be called again. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Tiffany

    I would love a copy of your flipchart for this song if it's still available. Such a pretty song to teach the primary children.

    Thanks
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get the 2nd verse? Thanks for the 1st. Its very well done with church approved pictures, Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Just send me your email address. My email is thoeche@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Can I get a copy of flip chart. Love it! I'll send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If still available I would love a copy of yours flip chart for this song

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I get a copy of your flipchart for "Could I Hold the Baby"? Thank you for making it :) Victoria Taylor, jvtaylor@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also love a copy of your great flip chart for "Could I Hold the Baby?" if you don't mind. Thank you!
    karahbrian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to join the throngs of people who would like a copy of your flip chart for "Could I Hold the Baby?" You did such a lovely job on it. Thank you. My email is laurelplewe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you please send me a copy? It is a wonderful chart thanks for making it. bret.kent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this song. Could I get a copy of your flip chart? What a great idea!
    carsonfs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could i please get a copy of your flip chart? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could I also get a copy of your flip chart? Thank You! my email is ruth@shepherdeggs.com Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tifany!
    Is there any way I can get the flip chart for this song? I'm the new primary chorister in our ward and I'd love for the kids to learn this song for our Christmas program. Thank you so much! worst_witch at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tiffany, I already emailed you but am soooo excited to start to teach this beautiful song. Will you please send a copy of the flip chart to ash_larsen@yahoo.com? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this is a couple of years out from when you originally made this post. I'd like a copy of this flipchart if you still have it available. My email address is teresar_williams@yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could you please send me a copy of your flip chart? michellewatabe@yahoo.com
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there! I'm a new primary chorister, called about a month ago and would love a flip chart to this song. Thank you! Kelseyhamham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would also love a copy of the flip chart if you aren't too bombarded with requests!! :) My email is emegant@hotmail.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love a copy of the flip chart! goodieamy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really loved your slideshow and would love a copy of the flip chart! chselin@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just found this song and wondered if I could get the flip chart for it. Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nancy! I just need your email address. Mine is thoeche@gmail.com

      Delete